Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Clinical Affairs. Identify the local clinical studies. Supervise the clinical executive and work with Regional Professional Services for protocol development. Lead & drive the project implementation. Diagnosis the data, develop recommendation and handle the approval process with regional/global concerned
2. Training. Develop the training & assessment modules for internal
(marketing & sales staff, promoters, general staff) and externals (fitter of customers) based on clinicals, check the capacity of doctors and develop alternatives to optimize the headcount
3.Technical Information. Work with Regional Professional Services Manager and local Marketing to develop information that can be used in the Marketing/Selling processes and internet query.
4. Develop & Manage Budget to support the function. Set usage and utilization guideline
5. Leverage Professional Resources Regionally. Ensure that regional resources and relationship are leveraged to maximize impact in China.
6. Professional Networking. Develop professional relationship with opinion leader to gain support for B&L. Manage Opinion Leaders and Professional Association relationships. Cultivate professional spokespersons for B&L products and technologies.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- University Degree
- Qualified Eye care/medical Professional
- 8-10 years, at least 5 years practices in retail and commercial field supervising a team of professional doctors
- With good management abilities and communicating and coordinating skills.